Hi! Sticking with the theme of last post, here is another classic, quick and easy dish:
- 1-2 Russet potatoes, peeled and julienned
- a splash of soy sauce
- a splash of vinegar
- Green onions, chopped- as garnish
- Place the cut potatoes into a bowl of cold water until ready to use in order to preserve color and texture.
- Heat some oil in a wok on medium-high heat and stir fry for 3-4 minutes. Potatoes should still be fairly crispy
- Add salt, a splash of soy sauce (for color and flavor) and a splash of vinegar (enhances flavor and preserves texture). Stir fry a bit to distribute add ins evenly, then cover for another 30-60 seconds.
- Stir fry for another 1-2 minutes. Serve and Enjoy!
So there you have it. As for leftovers, combine with some eggs and maybe a table spoon or two of flour, then grill for hashbrowns or Latakes.
Well, that’s it for this week! I’ll be back soon for Thanksgiving!